|Plodding ever onwards|
|Finding spots to work in the checks was a bother on some of the Kans|
|Bit stumped about what to do with the engine stacks|
|The Grotzooka offered a lovely spot to place some checks on this Kan|
|I think I need to add some checks around the curved section at the head of this drill|
|I did find a small patch to do some on the Rokkit arm - now I just need a colour for the Rokkit heads|
That will leave the last few days of February to decide what to do with the engine stacks. I didn't want more red on them as I wanted that as a spot/focal colour applied haphazardly on major plates on the fronts. I originally thought about rusting them up somehow but I think that may introduce an extra colour that isn't needed. I'm leaning at the moment to just darkening the smoke stacks, and maybe picking out a few details in white/yellow.