So finished. A week early even. After a few 30 minute sessions over Thursday to Sunday just gone, I managed to get my Kans to the point that I am happy to call them done.
|Three go to waaagh!|
There are definitely things I'd do differently if I had my time again, namely I wouldn't work with the Vallejo Model Colour Gunmetal or Oily Steel as anything other ban base drybrush layers. They are definitely a poor substitute to the classic Citadel Boltgun Metal, Chainmail and Mithril Silvers of the world as far as useability goes.
|The Dakka Kan with Buzz Saw|
|Some of the copper/verdigris I added to each engine block - plus some stray static grass|
|The other two engines|
|Mr Stabby Drill with his Rokkit pack|
|Chilling with some Grots and a Mek|
|A blurry/out of focus army shot - Boys and Deff Koptas to do|
I really like painting my Orks, the dirty paint style I have for them seems not to look out of place on this lot. I'm dreading the day I turn my hand to my Marines in any proper sense - I'll need to learn to paint a lot cleaner.